The Journey Begins

Hey there!

I am Kyran, and I am a beginner freelance writer and blogger. If you have already seen my about page i'm sure you know that I do more than that, but this is just about my blogging and journalism, so lets focus on that. I thought of some important questions you may want to know about my blog so you guys could know a bit more about it. I've put them together here for you, kind of like a guide book to my blog. Take a look!


1. What are you going to write about?

I'm going to write about a broad scope of topics, not just one. Even though I do love technology, I think it would be good to write about more than just that. I find it very helpful and therapeutic to write, so, in a way, this is kind of for me.


2. Democratic or Republican?

Both. Neither. In between. I have ideas that represent both parties, and therefore I cannot classify myself as either, nor neither. I don't exactly like the divide between the whole country because of the difference in parties either. Only 3% of the United States are directly between the two, so I'm definitely proud to say that.


3. Are you going to write "how-to's" and guides?

Yes, I am going to write guides, but they will mostly be about technology and some random things which I just know how to do. Don't expect much DIY, as I'm the least creative person ever, even though I love being creative.


4. Are you religious and will you include your religious beliefs in your posts?

In Sweden and many countries in Europe, you don't talk about your religion. Not face to face, not online, not anywhere. Only at home with people who are of the same religion, or at the special place of the religion, like a mosque or a church. I'm going to put out there that I am not religious, but I will not include anything about religion within my posts.


5. Are you on YouTube, SnapChat, Pinterets, etc.?
Honestly, I don't interact on social media as much as I used to, but I am on some. I will use Pinterest for the DIY section, but I will not be posting anything on any other social media. A YouTube Channel will be coming soon, but it will be a while.


6. Apple vs Google vs Microsoft

If anyone were to ask me this question, I would answer with Google every single time. if you were to include Samsung, I would still say Google. Apple is too closed up for me, though their design is starting to grab my attention and Microsoft... Well, they just have a good desktop operating system.


7. Will you be doing more in your music section other than just remixes?

I'm very glad you asked that, because I will be doing more than just remixes. I will be advertising artists which I think should be more popular than what they are, it will be the main section where I post New Music Friday, and it will feature the latest gossip on upcoming albums, singles, E.P's and exclusive merchandise.


8. Have you ever wrote about anything health related?

No, I have not, at least, not YET. I may write a couple on different mental illnesses and to spread awareness of other diseases, and I may also try to help other people who need expensive medical care advertise to raise money for their cause. As someone who suffers from anxiety, OCD and hypersensitivity, which have all stemmed from my Autism, I can give tips and tricks to help other people who are facing problems with these mental illnesses.


9. What is the projects page for?

Basically, I have a lot of ideas which I can never keep track of. So, how do I remember them? I put them here, where everyone can see them. That way, other people can help me through certain challenges and become part of some of my efforts. At the time of writing, I am working on my Linux Distro, KeyWi OS. Check out the Projects tab to learn more about this project and to see any other projects I have launched.


10. Ally or foe?

I am part of the LGBTQ+ community, and I strive for equality within all of our minorities, not just the LGBTQ+. I don't care if you like me or hate me, or even if you are completely different to me. We are all human, and as long as we treat each other equally, I couldn't care less what you looked like or who you loved.


I hope these have answered some of your questions, but, if they have not, feel free to contact me. My email and a contact form is available on the contact tab, and I will respond to any email as quickly as possible.

Enjoy your day, and don't forget to smile!





Comments

Popular Posts